Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello Everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigredfiretruck

PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Name Is Tommy I have a 2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9 diesel. AKA BABY GIRL GOT A BIG BOOTY

Reason its a 2004.5 their is a Hp break in the 2004 model year a regular 2004 has 305 hp and I have 325 hp.. Its a nice truck i Love it. Pulls anything I need it too Boats, Cars, Kids and Wife.
This is my first Dodge truck I have ever owned. Used to have a dmax Chevy sold that got this. I always owned Chevy. That is the past now. I'll stick with Dodge now...
Dodge_cowboy2004 hooked me up with this section of the world. I hope I don't get any grief about it..
I have always liked some of these trucks Rumble bee and r/t 10 those seem nice yet i have never been sat in any, they look great driving next to them on the road..
Here is some Pictures of my truck
Hope that works and hope you guys like them some are a little blurry I know but cheap camera and I can't hold it steady in -5 degrees F weather... it was cold that day https://2img.net/h/i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac117/pizzo32/HPIM1425-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:54 pm

WELCOME!!! thats a beautiful truck!! Ive always wanted a dually just because they are a beast! instead I have a few other toys .

05 Black QC SRT 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigredfiretruck

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Thanks It is a beast. I wanted to add a few Pictures of Why I have such a big truck. This is my Checkmate 24 ft 6.2 I have a supercharger on it does 81 mph On a good calm Lake Michigan day... Not so sure what is wrong with it right now. Last time I had it out was running bad and the belt started squealing like the supercharger was locking up so I may not have it on much longer... That boat is no trouble for my truck pulling it..... this is my wife's boat here and she can have it its a slow boat 25 mph fastest I had it up too I bought this boat for 1000 bucks at a marina People never came for it nor paid for it.. so I bought it its in ruff shape little money and time It would be perfect for my wife and kids to drive in... this one has twin 350s 30 ft cruiser Inc other then that nothing special...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 pm

Welcome to THE place to be.Nice truck and boat man.

You up near Chicago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonnyems

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

Welcome bud!. Nice dually!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigredfiretruck

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:24 pm

ROKTMAN wrote:
Welcome to THE place to be.Nice truck and boat man.

You up near Chicago?
Thanks
NOPE I'm not near Chicago I live in Chicago, In the City Very Happy I know a lot of people say they live in Chicago. When I ask them what part? I get a reply of, I live in Alsip. WTF that isn't Chicago... j/king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Reason I asked is my sister lives in South Bend.We go over to Chicago some to get a Chicago Dog or an Italian Beef sandwich.Good food up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuned93

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 pm

ooohh a dually! thats new, welcome to the forum man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Fancy meeting you here Tommy. Man she's got a fat ass. Hope we can get the rest of our Red Truck Club over here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Nice truck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RumbleBee1321

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:49 am

Sweet dually Very Happy Welcome to the site

Back to top Go down
View user profile
06 ca bighorn

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigredfiretruck

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:43 pm

ROKTMAN wrote:
Reason I asked is my sister lives in South Bend.We go over to Chicago some to get a Chicago Dog or an Italian Beef sandwich.Good food up there.
Yeah we have a few good spots to grab a Chicago Dog. Do You know the name of the places that you go. I live on the same block as the Skyway dog house they have the best Chicago Dog here in the city. They have been in the Sun times as the best dog house here in Chicago. Witch is great for Bob the owner. Everyone comes from all over. The TV show the Beast with Patrick Swayze in it had a section filmed there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigredfiretruck

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Thanks for the Warm welcome Guys. I know I am a odd ball here with a dually and Diesel. I most likely am the only one here... But the welcome was great even though...
sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm

bigredfiretruck wrote:
ROKTMAN wrote:
Yeah we have a few good spots to grab a Chicago Dog. Do You know the name of the places that you go. I live on the same block as the Skyway dog house they have the best Chicago Dog here in the city. They have been in the Sun times as the best dog house here in Chicago. Witch is great for Bob the owner. Everyone comes from all over. The TV show the Beast with Patrick Swayze in it had a section filmed there.
Superdawg for Chicago dogs and Al`s for the Italian beef.Never tried Skyway but will have to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimtete

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:17 am

bigredfiretruck wrote:
Name Is Tommy I have a 2004.5 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9 diesel. AKA BABY GIRL GOT A BIG BOOTY

Reason its a 2004.5 their is a Hp break in the 2004 model year a regular 2004 has 305 hp and I have 325 hp.. Its a nice truck i Love it. Pulls anything I need it too Boats, Cars, Kids and Wife.
This is my first Dodge truck I have ever owned. Used to have a dmax Chevy sold that got this. I always owned Chevy. That is the past now. I'll stick with Dodge now...
Dodge_cowboy2004 hooked me up with this section of the world. I hope I don't get any grief about it..
I have always liked some of these trucks Rumble bee and r/t 10 those seem nice yet i have never been sat in any, they look great driving next to them on the road..
Here is some Pictures of my truck
Hope that works and hope you guys like them some are a little blurry I know but cheap camera and I can't hold it steady in -5 degrees F weather... it was cold that day https://2img.net/h/i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac117/pizzo32/HPIM1425-1.jpg

A hearty Welcome Big Guy .... The more the marrier, Maybe you can get some new pics of that Dually so I can do a descent Fantasy Graphic for ya .... Eli does them also, so between the two of us we'll get something goin for ya.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unlimited Mopars :: Welcome Aboard :: Welcome to the Site-
Jump to: