Forum for all Mopars

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

The outlet mall in Cincy and Jeffersonville opened @ Midnight .The GF wanted to go but we decided not to since it was cold and rainy.They had early bird gift bags if you showed up in your PJ`s.

I took her shopping at 11:30 on FR,Not too bad actually.I sat in the truck and smoked some fine Cubanas.

I actually did venture in and got my sister a Powermat at Best Buy and a crock pot @ Walmart and her dogs some rawhides at Petsmart.Ordered her GF`s presents off ebay.

My GF hasn`t told me what she wants yet but I`ll bet it has to do with sparkling things priced in carat weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:07 am

We did not go too busy here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonnyems

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:30 pm

the GF got up at 4am and met up with her sister in law at 5. they bought some stuff and spent most of her time in lines to check out. I got the kid up and met her for breakfast at 9. we waited in line there too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:47 pm

I pitty the fool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm

I slept in Laughing Laughing suckas

05 Black QC SRT 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonnyems

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm

rumblebee#2331 wrote:
I slept in Laughing Laughing suckas
dont you worry Ev and the dog both slept till 8. i was pumped!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuned93

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:50 am

being as i am getting deployed in april, my wife and i are in the process of moving and getting finacially settled before i go. basically we are payin for rent in 2 houses for the month of december (aweful timing thanks to the army) ANYWAYS! we are both pretty much flat broke... the only thing i bought on black friday is a bag of dog food for my dog and lunch for us. hopefully i can squeese out enough cash to get her a wii before x-mas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:23 am

my wife set out at 330 that morning....and my butt was rudely woke'n up at 430 by my sister. I was the mini van driver for my mother, sister, my 3 kids, and my sister step daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tuned93

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:07 am

ooohh burn! haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:29 am

i shopped online got 7 blu rays NIB for 80.00 new ones too wolverine, the new ice age, the land of the lost

i did go to game stop all their used media was buy 2 get 1 free. i picked up a used psp for 70.00 for my son. but online is the way to go no lines no taxes no shipping and they did it all week. amazon and best buy were the best for dvd's all seasons of the office were 9.99 online only and a bunch more
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jusjay727

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:16 pm

went to wally world and got me a new pc chair for 35 bucks and watched and listened to a whitetrash cpl bitch and complain so loud the whole store could hear they trew fits all the way out the door cause something @5 am was already sold out....jeez the craziness...but i did get some deals for the kid.....it just wasnt worth getting up that early for ....but then again i did get me the chair and it all was cheaper....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonnyems

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:47 pm

i did the online thing this week while i was at work doing noting. Got some stuff for the lady kid and for the kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences   

Back to top Go down

Post Up You " Black Friday " Experiences
Page 1 of 1