Share | 

Got Robbed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Well guys I got robbed yesterday. I came on last night and I walked in the house and someone decided that they wated to break into my house. They kicked in my back door came in and stole my laptop and took Cierra;s jewley box which had her wedding rings in there. So today I fixed the back door and went to best buy and got a new computer. Put locks on all the gates.

Cierra works at an alarm system place so we are getting that also and we might get some cameras put in around the house. The bad thing is that they did not take our big screen tv's or the camera Eli gave me it was sitting right next to the computer that they took. Also we had our credit cards with checks in the desk draw and they did not take that either. I think that they got scared and ran out. At least they did not take cierras dog.

Cierra said that I can get a big dog now so I am think a American Bulldog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:32 pm

that is horrible buddy Im very sorry to hear, they took her wedding rings?? why did she not have them on??

05 Black QC SRT 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 pm

rumblebee#2331 wrote:
that is horrible buddy Im very sorry to hear, they took her wedding rings?? why did she not have them on??

Yep they took her wedding rings, she did not have them on because water gets trap under them and it burns her skin. They were not filled it. Well I guess I will uy her some more when the insurance check comes in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:48 pm

time to open that gun store and declare open season on everyone!!, that sucks she must be devastated :

05 Black QC SRT 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:54 pm

rumblebee#2331 wrote:
time to open that gun store and declare open season on everyone!!, that sucks she must be devastated :

She is because they went into her underwear and went through them. Sick basters
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 pm

Going to get this dog I think found it on craigslist. weighes 120 lbs now come in my house bitches

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rumblebee#2331

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:12 pm

you need to get one of these, biggest dog in the wolrd, bred to kill wolves, screw that little dog Twisted Evil

Irish wolf hound
thats what I want next, thats an Eli sized dog Twisted Evil

05 Black QC SRT 10

Last edited by rumblebee#2331 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RumbleBee1321

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:14 pm

That sucks man. Evil or Very Mad Time to get a gun and a huge dog.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ROKTMAN

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:17 pm

That sucks man.At least no one was home and nobody got hurt.

Remember security is a multi layered approach.Think of it as the street ,your yard your exterior and your interior.Making all that tie in together is the key to good security. Not sure on how and what your house looks like but here are some generalities.Make sure your exterior is well lit.Dusk to dawn lighting is preferred and the ones that are motion sensitive will let someone just wait out the timing.

Make sure bushes and ,trees are trimmed as to not allow cover for someone to hide and work on gain entry.Notify neighbors and start a neighborhood watch to look out for each other.

Dead bolt locks on all the doors.Windows secured and good strong solid wood door jambs.Solid core doors and a wrought iron security door is a good investment.

Inside ,a dog.Doesn`t really matter what size as you just want one to make noise and alert you if you are home.A large dog could however deter someone if it is defending you or your house if you are away.

Alarm systems with 2 way voice.That way there can be 2 way communication with the intruder if you are out.If the alarm drop is verified the police may prioritize their response.I know when I was on duty alarm drops were a VERY low priority due to heavy calls for service.A remote panic button worn around the neck is good or a couple placed in the house.

Have a safe room to retreat to in the case of a home invasion.Should be in a bedroom or somewhere where there is a solid ,heavy door ,phone and a weapon for a last line of defense if need be.Get everyone in there and call the police and stay put until help arrives.

Just some ideas off the top of my head.Hope this helps.

Last edited by ROKTMAN on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kingbee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Thanks Dave. I will look into those
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dodge_cowboy2004

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Man...that really bites man. I still cant get over when my dads trucks sub n amp was stollen. Jerk saw that the garage door was left up over night...got into the truck, even pulled the front seat up and actually unscrew'd everything. They even took the wires out neatly. What I dont get is that the keys where still in it and there was a 20 dollar bill in the visor in plan site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jonnyems

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:50 am

wow that sucks man!....get a bull mastador...cross between a Bull Mastiff and a Labrador...they are bad ass...
Unfortunately no one thinks of security untill after they get robbed. but at least they didnt take off with everything.
BTW this is the guy who leaves his doors unlocked and the keys to the truck in the igniton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oklahemi

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

whoa, that is shitty. getting robbed always sucks but at least you guys are safe. alarms off a little security but also some peace of mind. i had two alarms installed so when mine goes off the WHOLE neighborhood will hear it. also new technology--they have cell phone adapters that you can use to monitor you system that is mounted in a discreet location so there are no wires for anyone to cut or disconnect from the outside. plus you no longer have to have a home line. my wife periodically sets off the alarm on purpose to test the providers and their response time hasn't changed. sorry for your loss, some people are scum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 am

Man....hate to hear that KB, especially the wedding rings, the other stuff can be replaced pretty simple. I hate thugs....they think they can do as they please and get away with chit. I'd do the alarm but get as many sensors possible for doors and windows that are kinda out of the loop from visibility. You can get in my house thru a few windows if you break one, but I doubt you will make it far before being picked up and an alarm going off. I've got some pretty tough material for door frames and cases as well, when we remolded we did new doors and I've got solid oak door frames trimmed in aluminum, dead bolts in all as well. The frames are three inches thick and the doors are solid as well, so its a pretty tough one to kick in. Its Fort Knox around here man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unlimitedmopars.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Robbed   

Back to top Go down

Got Robbed
Page 1 of 1